Cabling & Low Voltage Technicians
The intern will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with the installation of low voltage technology infrastructure (Fbre Optic & Associated Cabling)
- Assist with the design and documentation of low voltage technology infrastructure
- Work together with the GDC team
- Perform other duties as assigned
What GDC is looking for in the successful applicant:
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Desire to get ahead and willing to do the work as required
- Willingness to listen & learn as well as attention to detail
- Team player able to work together to achieve objectives
- Work without supervision keeping within scope/timeline
- Able to work a flexible schedule & travel as needed
- Actively seeks to develop oneself professionally and personally.
- Ability to adapt to the company work ethic and standard and maintain this standard at all times.
- Ability to communicate with all stakeholders at all times both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literacy and Class 2 drivers license
To qualify for an intern position with GDC Communications, the following conditions must be met. Applicants must:
- be enrolled in or have graduated from a graduate school programme (diploma or equivalent, or higher);
- be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university diploma programme (minimum diploma level or equivalent);
No specific work experience is required to apply for this Intern role. The successful applicant will be provided with training. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit GDC Communications during your internship.
If you would like to become part of a great team and join an organisation that is a market leader in technology solutions, service and innovation then apply today by emailing your application to:
jobs @ gdc.com.fj
Applications close on 15th December 2023.