Trainee Communications & IT Engineer
- The intern will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with networking solutions - config & troubleshooting
- Assist with Call Server config, admin & troubleshooting
- Assist with Customer support
- Prepare network diagram and documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
What GDC is looking for in the successful applicant:
Commitment to continuous learning:
Keeps abreast of new developments in own occupation/profession. Actively seeks to develop oneself professionally and personally. Contributes to the learning of colleagues and subordinates. Shows willingness to learn from others. Seeks feedback to learn and improve.
Planning and organizing:
Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies. Identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required. Allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work. Foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning. Monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary. Uses time efficiently.
Keeps abreast of available technology. Understands applicability and limitations of technology to the work of the office. Actively seeks to apply technology to appropriate tasks. Shows willingness to learn new technology.
To qualify for an intern position with GDC Communications, the following conditions must be met. Applicants must:
- be enrolled in or have graduated from a graduate school programme (diploma or equivalent, or higher);
- be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university diploma programme (minimum diploma level or equivalent);
No specific work experience is required to apply for this Intern role. The successful applicant will be provided with training. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit GDC Communications during your internship.
If you would like to become part of a great team and join an organisation that is a market leader in technology solutions, service and innovation then apply today by emailing your application to:
jobs @ gdc.com.fj
Applications close on 15th December 2023.